Monday, May 5, 2008

Glint of Optimism.

Ah. I am feeling quite ill at the moment, which is really too bad. It started Friday night with a sore throat. I knew it was trouble the moment I felt that sore throat coming along.

I don't know how I did it, but I somehow managed to create a piece of wall art yesterday.
Glint of Optimism is its name.


Sometimes I feel like my heart is making the art without my knowing. In any case, it made me feel much better.


I think that it would be best for me to go now before I pass out. Ha.

9 comments:

painted fish studio said...

the new piece is beautiful. feel better soon!

Unknown said...

funny how cathartic art can be. lovely creation...hope you are on the mend!~

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! The new piece is kickin. (No pun intended.)

Hoi Polloi said...

You and Octavine Illustration rocking the pastels with the bold blacks and making it decadent and gorgeous. I absolutely love it. It's so pretty and real and well, gorgeous.

Margins. said...

Aw...I love having blog pals (can I call you guys that?). You all made my day.

julie king said...

i came to your blog from painted fish studio. i love your collages!! they are very dramatic and engaging. great work! i'm off to check out your etsy shop as well!

Art Kitten said...

I hope you are feeling better!

I love this piece, there is great movement in it.

Waterrose said...

Oh I love the color! Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this one!